一分鐘搞懂英文，Good at, good in, good with差別跟用法絕對不再搞錯！
|animation by Min Liu via Pinterest|
英文裡有些小東西經常讓我們搞不清楚，教練今天分享good at/good in/good with的差異與用法，如果你也覺得自己有類似問題，下面的解釋，不但可以釐清你的疑惑，透過例句也能讓你對各種用法過目不忘。
Good at 與 good in 基本上意思差不多，兩者可以互換 both can be used interchangeably 但如果真要區分兩者的差異，那麼 good at一般來說，都跟活動 activity有關 。如：
He is good at football.
She is good at drawing.
如果講的是某個學科表現很好，good in 就可以用在這邊，但若用 good at 也可以，有時候甚至 good at 會比 good in 更常見。
My son is good in math: he always finishes first.
My son is good at math: he makes all A's.
This actor is good in his role.
Jake is good at sex = Jake is good in bed
至於 Good with ，通常表達的是能力competancy 如：
- My father is an accountant; he has always been good with numbers.
- My sister is good with children; she wants to be a kindergarten teacher in the future.
- My brother is good with his hands; he remolded the entire house.
- I am good with money; I save at least 40% of my allowance every week.
- I'm awful with money. 我真的很不會理財
- I'm bad at math. 我數學很爛